Choosing the Right Software Development Company for a New Project

• MartinHarris

Oct 21, 2024 7:58 AM

Hey everyone, I’m in a bit of a bind and could use some advice. A couple of months ago, I tried working with a software development company for a project of mine, but it didn’t go as planned. They overpromised, and the final product was filled with bugs. Now I’m looking for a more reliable company for my next project. Does anyone have any tips on what to look for...more

• rickrice31 day ago

That’s a tough situation! I’ve been there too. One thing I’ve learned from my experience is to really dig into the company's portfolio and see if they’ve handled projects similar to yours before. Also, make sure they follow an agile development approach—it keeps things flexible and reduces the chance of major issues later on. I’ve worked with https://qit.software for one of my e-commerce projects, and they’ve been solid. They’re transparent...more

• Jared41 day ago

I’ve been reading through this thread, and I agree that it’s super important to check out a company’s track record before making a commitment. It sounds like communication and flexibility are key things to watch out for. While I haven’t worked with software development companies myself, I’ve seen friends run into similar issues. It’s good to do thorough research beforehand and stay involved throughout the process. Hope it all works...more