How does the analytics revolution affect the NFL?

• Kadzi

Oct 20, 2024 5:47 PM

I'm hooked on the NFL, and I can't wait to take my knowledge to the next level. I've started to explore the world of NFL analytics, but I know I'm missing a lot. I'm looking for someone who knows enough about the subject and someone who can give me information on what really contributes to a team's success. Can you recommend any top-notch resources, such as articles that will help...more

• Satou2 days ago

The NFL isn't really what it used to be, and much of that change is due to analytics and new rules. Each season, it's becoming more and more noticeable how teams are actively using statistics and data analysis when choosing tactics on the field. It's changing the approach to everything, even player training. If you want to learn more about these changes, I recommend reading the article https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/how-analytics-and-rule-changes-are-reshaping-nfl-758. Everything is...more

• SophieP2 days ago

This article was truly insightful, highlighting how analytics have transformed the game over time. It made me see the sport in a whole new light. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of how data can change the dynamics of play.