Translating PDF to English

• tbes50203

Sep 29, 2024 9:11 PM

Hi everyone!!! I have a question about translating PDF documents into English using Translate. I recently downloaded some interesting articles in Russian and want to translate them, but I'm afraid that the quality and formatting will suffer. Has anyone tried this service? How accurately it translates and does not lose the meaning of the text? I would be grateful for any experience or advice!

• EvanDuke8 days ago

I used https://translate.com/services/pdf-translation/english to translate PDF documents into English and I can tell you about my experience. I'll start by saying that the interface is pretty intuitive: you upload a file, choose a language, and that's it. However, as you note, formatting is a really big issue. I had a textbook with illustrations and graphs, and after translation they looked completely different from the original. For example, some tables lost...more

• thiefcrazy988 days ago

Thanks for the useful information! I too am considering Translate.com for PDF translation, but now I see that I need to consider both quality and formatting. I wonder if anyone else has experience with other PDF translation tools? I'd be glad to know!